IN STOCK - Limited Quantities
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
The XS is a fountain pen designed with mobility in mind. It is a super compact writing instrument that grows into a regular size pen when the cap is placed on its back. When closed, it is one of the smallest fountain pens in the world which makes it ideal for everyday carry (EDC). The cap is secured by o-rings that allow a super fast uncapping for quickly writing down your ideas.
The XS is a twelve-sided pen machined from solid blocks of aluminum and brass. The 12 facets prevent the body from rolling down your desk. It uses standard international ink cartridges which are available everywhere worldwide.
The XS Aluminum is available in black aluminum and silver aluminum.
All nibs used in the XS pen are of the highest quality made by Peter Bock Company in Germany. Nibs are interchangeable so you will be able to purchase additional nibs and switch them as desired.
- Capped length: 95 mm / 3.74"
- Ready to write length: 115 mm / 4.5"
- Ready to write length with nib included: 130 mm / 5.12"
- Overall diameter: 10.3 mm / 0.40"
- Section width (where you hold the pen to write): 8.5 mm / 0.34"
- Black, silver, and raw aluminum weight: 9.7 g / 0.34 oz
- Raw brass weight: 29 g / 1.02 oz
- Accepts standard international ink cartridges and small aerometric converters (bulb). No ink is included.